Opose Issue 13Page 1
1. Guards rush out of the black palace.
2. Sebdo, Carson, and Shaun look back, having walked quite a distance back into the square.
1. The guards quickly surround them and Sebdo draws his wooden dagger, protecting himself. The three keep their backs to one another, keeping an eye on the guards.
You are under arrest by orders of Her Majesty. The charge is treason and spying. For your crimes you will be executed publicly in the morning.
2. The circle grows tighter.
3. Carson's eyes blaze as he stares at the guards, looking from one to the next.
We're not spies! We have committed no crime!
1. Guard 2 points at Sebdo with his ornate black sword.
He spoke of murdering her majesty and warning the king of Krona of her plans. Both are crimes against Her Majesty and all of Myrith!
2. The guards get closer to Sebdo. He sweats and thrusts his dagger, threatening the pointlessly.
3. A guard steps forward, blocking Sebdo's useless blade
Opose Issue 12Page 1
1. The sun rises over a dark capital, looking much like the first one, but this time more pointed, the walls black instead of white, and possibly double the size. The grass is no longer white, either, but a greyish brown.
2. Sebdo wakes up, half buried in the hay of the wagon bed.
3. He sits up, shaking the hay off of his coverings and wiping some off with his good arm.
4. He turns, looking over at the capital.
1. He shakes Carson, who lies beside him.
Hey, wake up! We're here!
2. Carson wakes up, groggy and not amused with being woken up.
3. Carson looks over at the capital as they drive towards it.
It's quite impressive.
4. Carson taps Shaun.
We're here, time to get up.
1. The wagon stops in front of the main gate. It's an old crotchety wagon that looks like it should fall apart at any moment. An old, bent Ness drives it, holding onto the reigns of a Sood, an animal somewhere be
Opose Issue 11Page 1
1. The four Ness look around the room.
Ness 1 (whispering)
You're joking, right? They don't have anything!
2. Ness 2 opens the closet, there is nothing hanging up.
Ness 2 (whispering)
There clean, they seriously have nothing.
3. Ness 3 and 4 look around, trying not to wake Shaun up.
Ness 3 (whispering)
Who the hell travels with absolutely nothing?
4. The Ness turn, eyes wide, as they all look back towards the door.
Excuse me, can I help you?
Ness 1, the one closest to Shaun, pulls out a small silver dagger.
Well, we were going to rob you, but it looks like everything you have you carry with you, so hand it over.
2. He brings the dagger tip dangerously close to Shaun's throat.
Come on, don't be shy.
3. Carson and Sebdo stand in the doorway, staring at the Ness inside like they're nuts.
You're joking, right?
Why don't you just go. We literally don't have anything. We don't even know how we're going to pay for our room.
4. Shaun wakes up as N
Opose Issue 10Page 1
1. The sun rises.
2. Shaun and Carson lie in the bed, Carson under the blankets.
3. Sebdo sits in the red leather arm chair, resting but awake.
1. Carson's eyes open slowly.
2. He sits up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
3. Sebdo shakes his head.
No, we were all clear during the night.
4. Carson looks down at Shaun.
Hmm. He's still asleep.
5. He shakes Shaun's shoulder.
1. Shaun wakes up looking even more groggy than Carson
2. Carson taps his knee, smiling down at him.
You want to get some breakfast?
3. Shaun covers his eyes with one arm.
Oh God, yeah.
4. Sebdo, Shaun, and Carson walk down the stairs.
1. There's a buffet out, with eggs, some red pudding, white salad, pale fruits, and juices.
2. Shaun grabs a tray, putting some eggs on his plate.
3. There are a few other Ness sitting around the tables, enjoying their free breakfasts.
1. The three of them set there trays down at a table, gett