|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Mahjicke Chapter 10All of the Undercities, all over the world were connected, through tunnels and underground caverns. Due to cave-ins, goblins, and immigration laws it was almost impossible to travel from one to the other at any time, though. Most sentient beings resorted to traveling to the normal, magic less, world and used the common transport before going down into other parts of the Undercity. This took more time and energy, but it was often times a lot easier than trying to bribe, threaten, or pass through immigration to go through the old connections.
Grigori had been raised in the Undercity of Germany to be the husband of his employers granddaughter. It had all been arranged and he would have been glad to marry the girl, it was as if it were his only purpose in life. He doted on her and spoiled her as much as he could, staying with her through thick and thin.
When his soon to be father-in-law died, an old and cancerous man, it became apparent that she did not love him, did not want him, even tho
Moore Issue 16Page 1
1. There's a bad drawing of the Mara.
Miranda: There. It looked like that!
2. Eugene looks down at the drawing, thinking.
Eugene: Hmm A Mara?
Miranda: A what?
3. Eugene checks into the room where Oisin sleeps.
Eugene: It's a form of bogeyman. They lie on someone's chest and gives them nightmares, feeding off of their fears.
4. Oisin tosses in his sleep.
Miranda: How do we get rid of it?
1. Eugene counts on his fingers.
Eugene: There are a few ways. If it's not too strong it can be frozen off. I've tried that before, it works pretty well.
2. Miranda goes into Oisin's room.
Miranda: Then we'll try that.
3. Eugene puts his hand through her shoulder.
Eugene: I just want you to know, this is really dangerous. If we freeze him too long he will die.
4. Miranda looks a bit worried.
Miranda: Well then, we just won't let freeze that long.
1. Terry stands in front of his cabin.
Terry: Hey, sis! What's so urgent that you had to get here so fast?
2. Miranda ste
Mahjicke Chapter 8The place was secure, that was certain, there was only a receptionist in the lobby, but she alone had control over who could enter. After that there was security roaming the halls and a few guarding the outside. Either the recent fights that had been happening in the city had made security more tight, or the emperor had just returned from some trip or other. James wasn't used to there being much security around for the last emperor, maybe this one was more paranoid.
It was very easy to find, being the tallest building in the city, towering over the rest, the blue orb of light coming from the tip of it's long spire. James circled it multiple times, walking slowly to avoid detection from the giants standing guard around it and to think up his best plan.
He couldn't find one, he'd have to just go for it as best he could. Play it by ear, so they say.
He headed towards the front, keeping his head down, but he had been noticed stalking the structure. One of the giants stopped him, putting on
Moore Issue 15Page 1
1. Oisin runs as fast as he can.
2. He looks over his shoulder, seeing a monster, part Rourke, part lion, part machine, chasing him.
1. Three glass rooms are ahead of them.
2. Oisin stops in front of them.
3. The Rourke monster wraps around the three rooms.
Rourke: Look at them. The women of your life.
1. Kathleen lies upon a hospital bed in an all white room. She's been gutted and her organs are the only color there.
Rourke: Your mother.
2. Miranda stands, held up by thread, her feet bleeding. There are track marks along the floor of her apartment (also colorless) as if she had been pacing.
Rourke: Your lover.
3. A colorless forest lies in the third glass box, but there's no one inside of it.
Rourke: The daughter.
4. The Rourke monsters face is inches away from Oisin's.
Rourke: You murdered the first. Just what do you plan to do with the others?
1. Oisin closes his eyes.
2. He opens them, back in the hospital. There is a hand on his shoulder.
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More