Officially, Chrona/Crona doesn't have a gender. It's just that the English language doesn't have proper words to describe those who are truly Androgynous, so they use "He".
I use "He" when talking about Chrona/Crona, but I personally don't accept the idea of him having ANY gender, because no matter how you look at his gender, Ragnarok gets in the way and makes it far more disturbing than it needs to be... >.>
Opinions are as close as were all going to get to his true gender, my fellow Crona fans. Not even Okubo himself knows. Alright? Alright? Alright. o3o
My opinion: Boy. I have my own reasons why.
1. Remember in ep. 7 where he said "I'm not very good at talking to girls. They make me nervous...". That's ONE thing. AND THEN HE BLUSHES.
2. People keep saying he wears a dress. No. It's a robe. Come on guys ;-; .....
3. He looks a lot like a boy to me :'P Pink hair? So what? Natsu's hair is pink too.
4. He sounds a lot like a boy to me too. Despite his VA being a woman...
5. Remember that scene where Ragnarok pulled up Maka's skirt? If Crona was a girl, that scene would have no point at all.
6. Oh glob, this is the lamest one, so I saved it for last because of how unimportant it is! Just that in the anime, he's called a he. I know. Tis lame. You may proceed to slap me. But I have the proof above to make up for it! X3
I respect anyone with a different opinion, it's just that you bashed BBSMJ for thinking differently, and that was little harsh. Carry on with your day o3o