|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Opose Issue 17Page 1
1.A bunch of Canons live their everyday lives. They are all nude, but nothing is shown through their black ooze. Age is shown via the size of antlers on the head, but only men seem to grow them. The live much like a native forest tribe.
2. They look over as there is the crunch of breaking twigs in the forest, all stopping what they are doing.
3. Whiatis and Jess appear, stepping out of the forest into the town in the valley.
1. The eldest of the Canon, MEAROCK, his antlers adorned with silver leaves, steps forward, the only one moving in the tribe.
What is this? Whiatis, you have brought a human here.
2. Whiatis bows, their bowing having their legs straight but the bodies folded completely bent over, the palms pressed together behind them, against their backs.
Yes, O Mearock. Her name is Jess. She has just woken here.
3. Mearock studies Jess's face, holding her chin to get a better look. He is massive, almost twice her height.
4. Whiatis los
opose issue 16Page 1
1. The lights flash on the top of an ambulance. The sun starts to rise over Jess's apartment.
1. Shaun, Sebdo, Carson, and Northro stumble across the grey field, it being closer to black than it had been before. They are all extremely tired.
2. Some dark shapes walk around in the distance.
Great, I thought we'd be running into them soon.
3. Northro takes off his long jacket.
4. He flips it inside out.
5. He grabs the inseam and pulls it away from the exterior.
6. He puts it back on, but it now reveals something closer to a white and patterned burka.
1. They walk past a few Ness who graze unhappily. Some of them turn as they pass, trying to see if they are alive or not.
2. Northro, leading, looks over his shoulder to the others.
We're close to their territory now. They should be very plentiful.
3. They keep walking, perfectly safe from the pack.
1. They reach the top of a hill where no Ceane are.
2. Northro kneels before Sebdo.
Keep in Touch!