|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Moore Issue 11Page 1
1. Oisin opens the door to his apartment.
2. Moirrey turns, staring at the door with wide eyes.
3. She flies over towards him in a hurry.
4. She crashes into him, knocking him back.
1. Eugene stands over Oisin, serious.
Eugene: We have to take her out. Now.
2. Oisin stands up, holding the small dragon in his arms.
Oisin: What do you mean?
3. Eugene smiles, hesitantly.
Eugene: She's found a scent.
1. Oisin grabs the book of spells.
Oisin: I told Lau we would look together.
Eugene: There's no time for that! Whatever it is that she's found could leave at any time.
2. Oisin raises an eyebrow.
Oisin: You don't know what this thing is, do you?
3. Eugene shrugs.
Eugene: It's not like I speak dragon.
4. Oisin crosses his arms.
Oisin: hen you're going to have to join me.
Eugene: Oh yeah? How are you going to do that?
5. Oisin tosses Eugene's ring into the air.
6. He catches it.
Oisin: You have to go with this, right?
1. Eugene glares at
Moore Issue 10Page 1
1. Oisin walks out of the bathroom, dressed in his boxers and wife beater, drying his hair with the towel.
2. He looks around, but the apartment seems empty.
Oisin: Hey, I know you're in here. Can you come out?
3. Oisin drapes the towel over his shoulder. He looks t his feet, looking sad.
Oisin: I'd like to apologize.
1. Oisin flops down on the couch, sighing.
2. Eugene leans over the back, looking down on him.
3. Eugene sits beside him.
Oisin: Look, I really am sorry I exploded like that. It's just I dunno. It's a lot, you know? I don't know how to really explain myself.
Eugene: You don't want to believe it. I was the same way.
1. Oisin looks at him, curious.
Oisin: How did you find out?
2. Eugene rolls his eyes.
Eugene: It's a short story, I found my father being killed by a succubus. I didn't want to believe that she even existed, but she did.
3. Oisin looks away from him.
Oisin: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
4. He tur
Moore Issue 9Page 1
1. Oisin opens the door.
Oisin: Eugene? I'm home!
2. Eugene looks over the back of the couch.
Eugene: Finally! Miranda came by and she changed the channel.
3. There's some horrible child's cartoon on the screen.
Oisin: Oh dear.
4. Oisin turns off the tv.
Oisin: You were killed by Kappas, weren't you?
1. Oisin joins Eugene on the couch.
Eugene: Yes, I was, why?
Oisin: I was thinking
2. He looks over at him.
Oisin: They drown children, what if they took Kelly?
3. Eugene bites his thumb.
Eugene: They don't kidnap people from their bedrooms. They only take the kids that are upsetting the waters, while they're upsetting them.
1. Oisin looks down at his feet, no longer confident.
2. Eugene puts his hand through Oisin's shoulder.
Eugene: I know how you feel about her, how you want to help her find her daughter. There are a lot of bad things in this world and any one of them may have taken her.
3. He smiles, slightly.
Eugene: I'll help you, if you lik
Moore Issue 8Page 1
1. Oisin sits next to Eugene on the couch in his apartment, not looking at him.
Oisin: Look, I'm sorry, okay?
2. Eugene doesn't move. He's still slightly transparent.
Oisin: You said it yourself, she had to be destroyed
3. Oisin leans back, running his fingers though his hair.
Oisin: Shit, as if I didn't feel bad enough for this.
4. His eyes are red, as if he's been crying, as he checks his watch.
Oisin: I need to go. I've taken too many days off of work as it is.
1. Eugene looks sad.
2. He bites his lip, as if he's trying to hold back tears.
3. He looks up at Oisin.
4. Eugene looks bashful.
Eugene: I have a question for you.
5. Oisin looks back at him, almost to the door.
Oisin: What is it?
6. Eugene looks over his shoulder.
Eugene: What is that?
7. They both stare at the large, flat screen tv.
Oisin: It's a tv.
Eugene: A tv?
1. Eugene gets close to it, almost pressing his face against it.
Eugene: It's so big! And flat! You're lying! I know it'
five hour energyi suppose
last week was only an aftershock
of the earthquake you were before.
this place used to vibrate
with metal strings and melodic,
testimonies to life,
emitting coffee-scented moods
and the burn of it too.
i had memorized the
sounds of silence,
i couldn't help but relish it.
no longer had i known
the sounds of folk
and scent of mocha-
you became nothing more
than an echo of the laughter
i so desperately needed to hear again.
then the echoes got louder,
bouncing ferociously off the walls
to be made manifest
i walked into your room
expecting exactly what i found-
an unmade bed,
and an empty beer
(the one that you insisted you needed
just days ago).
i pressed my nose
into the pillow
for incense and cologne and starbucks
to penetrate my mind
and thinking fervently
i already know
what a clean sheet smells like."
how strong an aftershock can be,
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More