|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Moore Issue 23Page 1
1. The woman smiles as she looks at the blood red sky.
Woman: This is beautiful!
1. Lau smiles, uncertainly, a cigarette in his mouth.
Lau: You think so? It's all fucked up right now, but okay.
2. She smiles at him.
Woman: You mean it's not always like this? What is it like?
3. He looks at the sky.
Lau: The sky is usually blue, with white snow, not black.
4. He points at the buildings.
Lau: They're usually not bleeding.
5. He points at the giant eyeball in the sky.
Lau: And the moon is usually just white.
1. She grabs his hands.
Woman: I don't care! I still think it's beautiful! It makes me want to dance.
2. Lau raises an eyebrow.
3. She smiles.
Woman: Yes! Will you dance with me?
4. Lau smiles back at her.
Lau: Sure, I guess.
1. Chagon and Oisin stand off to the side, arms crossed.
Oisin: What is she?
Chagon: You mean you don't know?
2. Oisin shakes his head.
Oisin: I have no idea.
3. Chagon spits.
Chagon: Neither do I.
4. They dance in the mid
Moore Issue 22Page 1
1. A blood red sky sits heavily over New York City.
2. The black buildings curve strangely towards the sky, blood dripping down their lengthy bodies.
1. A child points at one of the buildings, crying and clinging to his mother.
2. Cars stop, swerving and littering the road as their drivers stare.
3. People crowd around outside, staring at the strangeness of their world.
1. Oisin and Chagon stare out the window at it.
Chagon: What is this?
2. Oisin grab his phone, Chagon staring at him.
Chagon: Witches? What did you do to piss them off this badly?
3. Oisin calls Lau.
Oisin: I helped to kill two of them.
4. He holds the phone up to his ear.
Lau? Are you seeing this crazy shit too?
1. Lau stands in front of the hospital, both of his arms still in casts.
Lau: Yeah, and my phone wont stop ringing. It's those damn witches! This is some sort of crazy revenge.
2. Oisin looks surprised, one eyebrow raised.
Oisin: Wait. You know about the witche
Moore Issue 21Page 1
1. Chagon, shoulders raised and eyes glowing, walks back through the snowy park.
2. His teeth are sharp and dripping saliva.
1. Oisin taps the table top with his fingers.
Sonya: Why are you acting so nervous, huh?
2. He stares at her in the restaurant.
Oisin: You do know I have a girlfriend, right?
3. Sonya rolls her eyes.
Sonya: What? Do you think this is a date or something?
4. She takes his hand in hers.
Sonya: We're just out as friends, right?
5. Oisin takes his hand away from hers, looking around the restaurant.
Oisin: It's a bit too fancy in here for a friend date, isn't it?
1. She laughs.
Sonya: Oisin, you're too paranoid. It's not like anything's going to happen!
2. She traces the lip of her wine glass with her fingertip.
Sonya: And if it does
3. Her lips are full and there's a slight smile to them.
Sonya: No one would have to know.
4. Oisin looks extremely uncomfortable, his arms straight down between his legs.
1. Eugene watches tv.
2. He yawns. Moi
Mahjicke Chapter 14Manja was a good mechanic. Sure there were still a few issues, Girgori's movements were a bit too sharp and its eyes couldn't track, one eyelid opening and closing constantly, but other than that it was impossible to see any damage had ever been done.
James had wanted her to change its programming slightly, make it less devoted and loving to those around it, but she shook her head against it. Michael was on her side, what was the point of fixing Grigori if you were going to change who it was?
When it had finally awoken, it was clear that it had no idea what was going on. It had been two weeks since it had broken down and it had no idea where it was for a moment, or how it got there. Michael and Manja filled it in as much as possible, Michael finding it hard to keep focusing while Girgori's eyes kept shifting around, but it still seemed a bit confused.
James had left as soon as it's eyes had opened, as if he didn't want it to see him. He went back into the kitchen, back to the target on
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More