|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Moore Issue 23Page 1
1. The woman smiles as she looks at the blood red sky.
Woman: This is beautiful!
1. Lau smiles, uncertainly, a cigarette in his mouth.
Lau: You think so? It's all fucked up right now, but okay.
2. She smiles at him.
Woman: You mean it's not always like this? What is it like?
3. He looks at the sky.
Lau: The sky is usually blue, with white snow, not black.
4. He points at the buildings.
Lau: They're usually not bleeding.
5. He points at the giant eyeball in the sky.
Lau: And the moon is usually just white.
1. She grabs his hands.
Woman: I don't care! I still think it's beautiful! It makes me want to dance.
2. Lau raises an eyebrow.
3. She smiles.
Woman: Yes! Will you dance with me?
4. Lau smiles back at her.
Lau: Sure, I guess.
1. Chagon and Oisin stand off to the side, arms crossed.
Oisin: What is she?
Chagon: You mean you don't know?
2. Oisin shakes his head.
Oisin: I have no idea.
3. Chagon spits.
Chagon: Neither do I.
4. They dance in the mid
Moore Issue 22Page 1
1. A blood red sky sits heavily over New York City.
2. The black buildings curve strangely towards the sky, blood dripping down their lengthy bodies.
1. A child points at one of the buildings, crying and clinging to his mother.
2. Cars stop, swerving and littering the road as their drivers stare.
3. People crowd around outside, staring at the strangeness of their world.
1. Oisin and Chagon stare out the window at it.
Chagon: What is this?
2. Oisin grab his phone, Chagon staring at him.
Chagon: Witches? What did you do to piss them off this badly?
3. Oisin calls Lau.
Oisin: I helped to kill two of them.
4. He holds the phone up to his ear.
Lau? Are you seeing this crazy shit too?
1. Lau stands in front of the hospital, both of his arms still in casts.
Lau: Yeah, and my phone wont stop ringing. It's those damn witches! This is some sort of crazy revenge.
2. Oisin looks surprised, one eyebrow raised.
Oisin: Wait. You know about the witche
Moore Issue 21Page 1
1. Chagon, shoulders raised and eyes glowing, walks back through the snowy park.
2. His teeth are sharp and dripping saliva.
1. Oisin taps the table top with his fingers.
Sonya: Why are you acting so nervous, huh?
2. He stares at her in the restaurant.
Oisin: You do know I have a girlfriend, right?
3. Sonya rolls her eyes.
Sonya: What? Do you think this is a date or something?
4. She takes his hand in hers.
Sonya: We're just out as friends, right?
5. Oisin takes his hand away from hers, looking around the restaurant.
Oisin: It's a bit too fancy in here for a friend date, isn't it?
1. She laughs.
Sonya: Oisin, you're too paranoid. It's not like anything's going to happen!
2. She traces the lip of her wine glass with her fingertip.
Sonya: And if it does
3. Her lips are full and there's a slight smile to them.
Sonya: No one would have to know.
4. Oisin looks extremely uncomfortable, his arms straight down between his legs.
1. Eugene watches tv.
2. He yawns. Moi
ReflectionsVal's pursuit led him to the foul beast's domain. The hollowed-out cavern reeked of blood and rancid meat. The dim light he had seen as he charged through the tunnel after the monster could now be identified: torches. Rows of mysteriously lit torches lined the walls of the huge cave. At its center was a substantially large labyrinth of mirrors.
He spotted the beast entering.
He spun his silver broadsword in his hand and hurried in behind it.
His garb was a simple blue and white crusader's leather with thick armored pads and reinforcing steel studs. Lightweight and flexible, but quite effective defense against blunt blows and – in a pinch – the slashing claws of the unholy spawn of the earth. All monster-hunters wore a similar variety in Val's experience. It would serve him well in these close quarters of the mirrored maze.
Right, left, forward, left, right he turned, always catching a glimpse of the beast's tail as he wove his way through the corridors. Every so often he sp
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More