|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Moore Issue 15Page 1
1. Oisin runs as fast as he can.
2. He looks over his shoulder, seeing a monster, part Rourke, part lion, part machine, chasing him.
1. Three glass rooms are ahead of them.
2. Oisin stops in front of them.
3. The Rourke monster wraps around the three rooms.
Rourke: Look at them. The women of your life.
1. Kathleen lies upon a hospital bed in an all white room. She's been gutted and her organs are the only color there.
Rourke: Your mother.
2. Miranda stands, held up by thread, her feet bleeding. There are track marks along the floor of her apartment (also colorless) as if she had been pacing.
Rourke: Your lover.
3. A colorless forest lies in the third glass box, but there's no one inside of it.
Rourke: The daughter.
4. The Rourke monsters face is inches away from Oisin's.
Rourke: You murdered the first. Just what do you plan to do with the others?
1. Oisin closes his eyes.
2. He opens them, back in the hospital. There is a hand on his shoulder.
Moore Issue 14Page 1
1. Oisin covers his face with his arm.
Doctor: Oh, you're awake! That's good to see.
2. Oisin looks around himself, back in a hospital bed.
Oisin: What happened?
3. The doctor smiles down at him with all of his teeth, a chart in his hand.
Doctor: Bicycle accident. Strange though, I've never seen damage like that from a bike crash before. You've broken three ribs and punctured one of your lungs. Your friend, he also withstood some strange injuries from the crash, called for us to get you.
1. Oisin tries to sit up, clutching his side and wincing.
Doctor: I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're not healed up all the way.
Oisin: Where's Lau?
2. The doctor points with his pen down the hall.
Doctor: Just a few rooms down. You wouldn't mind telling me what really happened, would you? I just can't believe it being a bike wreck.
3. Oisin rubs one eye, sleepily with his hand.
Oisin: I don't know. Everything's just a blur.
4. The doctor walks off.
Doctor: That's the second time you
Mahjicke Chapter 7Snaedis lounged in a golden chair at the head of the long table. There was all sorts of foods along its length and it donned on Michael just how long it had been since he had last eaten. He'd had a few things since he had left his home, but never an actual meal. It must've been longer for James, but he didn't seem to take any notice of the steaming plates along the white table. He marched straight up to their host, ignoring the common courtesy. Michael and Grigori stood beside their seats, watching as the magician confronted their host.
He had changed into a brown button up shirt, buttoned only about halfway with an undone tie wrapped around his neck as if it were a scarf, over pressed gray slacks. He looked better than Michael had ever seen him, his hair washed, but still uncombed, and his skin clean. He even smelled better, not that it would have been possible for his to have smelled any worse.
Grigori couldn't take his eyes off of him.
"Hell going on here?" James shouted,
Moore Issue 13Page 1
1. Stuffed rabbits litter the floor.
2. Oisin's eyes are closed as he rests, unconscious.
3. His eyes open, slowly.
4. He turns, panicking as the Rawhead squeezing his sides tightly against him.
Oisin: Wha? Oh shit!
1. Lau looks up at him, wincing in pain in his pool of blood.
Lau: Eugene! Do something!
2. Eugene glares at Lau.
Eugene: Like what? I'm a ghost, remember?
3. Lau glares back.
Lau: Don't pull that shit! I know you can touch things!
4. Eugene pouts.
5. He reaches for a rabbit.
Eugene: This had better be worth it.
1. He grabs the rabbit, his veins showing dark through his skin.
Eugene: Hey! Bonehead!
2. The Rawhead turns, still crushing Oisin.
3. Eugene throws the rabbit. His muscles are now visible.
4. The rabbit hit's the Rawhead in the face.
1. The Rawhead clutches it's face in pain.
2. Oisin falls to the ground.
3. He looks up, clutching his ribs.
4. Eugene is down on his hands and knees, his muscle
Mahjicke Chapter 6The beer was crisp, cool, and, most importantly, it distracted Michael from the tingling ache that had taken over his painfully blistered feet. Afallon watched him with his cold, purple eyes, his arms crossed over his small, fluttering chest. It wasn't every day, it wasn't every year, in which someone ordered a beer like a Hefeweizen down here. Michael ignored his contemptuous look; he'd seen so many weird things down here, why would a pixie surprise him?
Grigori sat down beside him at the bar, sighing, no longer wearing his stained apron. He didn't order anything, just stared at Michael for a long time, his eyes tired but still full of enthusiasm.
"Where's John?" he finally asked. Even after the magician had treated him so horribly and scared him out of his home, he was very worried about his old friend.
"Who?" Michael responded, not turning to the young man.
"Whatever his name is. He's changed it since he was last here."
"He's gone." Michael finally turned and looked at the man, whos
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More