|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Moore issue 7Page 1
1. Svetlana sits outside of a café, alone.
2. Lau stands behind her, a sprig of Hemlock in his hand. She doesn't even notice him.
1. Lau looks at the sprig in the apartment.
Lau: Will this really work?
Eugene: Yes. Witches are allergic to hemlock it paralysis them.
2. Lau picks up the curved blade as well.
Lau: And this?
3. Eugene stands on the other side of the table from him, he looks almost normal.
Eugene: You need to cut out the heart with that it's made of silver and a lot of creatures have an aversion to that. Once the heart has been cut out it has to be burned.
4. Eugene points at the jar of glowing greenish goo.
Eugene: Now it's time for this Do everything I say, this will allow me to talk to you while you're there and see through your eyes.
1. Lau stands directly behind Svetlana, the sprig raised above her head. Her eyes are wide and inhuman.
2. She turns, snarling at Lau.
3. She runs off, the chair fall
Moore Issue 6Issue 6
1. Oisin kneels beside Miranda at Eugene's side.
Oisin: What is this? What happened?
2. Eugene reaches towards him.
Eugene: You okay glad
3. Oisin grabs Eugene's hand, his fingers going through him like water.
Oisin: Yes, I'm fine. What happened to you?
4. The phone lies beside Eugene, half buried in blood.
Eugene: I had to call the ambulance for you Can't touch
5. Oisin looks at the phone.
Oisin: You saved my life
1. Eugene smiles at him, faintly.
Eugene: Someone had to
2. Oisin smiles back, worry on his face.
Oisin: Is there anything we can do?
3. Eugene curls back in on himself.
Eugene: Don't know I think I just need time.
4. Miranda looks at Oisin in alarm.
Miranda: What is he, Oisin?
1. Oisin shakes his head.
Oisin: He's dead
2. Miranda's eyes go wide.
Miranda: What are you talking about he's a a
3. Lau puts his hand on Miranda's shoulder.
Lau: He's a
Keep in Touch!
A two-time Community Volunteer for the deviantART Related category, Anne is well-known as a positive, helpful force. She is the community's resident expert when it comes to CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and her personal gallery offers a wide variety of tutorials for new and experienced coders alike. In addition, each winter she hosts a calendar project encouraging members to create Journal designs for all to use, bringing more creativity to the community.
It is with immense gratitude that we acknowledge Anne as the recipient of the Deviousness Award for October 2014. Read More