Moore Issue 22Page 1
1. A blood red sky sits heavily over New York City.
2. The black buildings curve strangely towards the sky, blood dripping down their lengthy bodies.
1. A child points at one of the buildings, crying and clinging to his mother.
2. Cars stop, swerving and littering the road as their drivers stare.
3. People crowd around outside, staring at the strangeness of their world.
1. Oisin and Chagon stare out the window at it.
Chagon: What is this?
2. Oisin grab his phone, Chagon staring at him.
Chagon: Witches? What did you do to piss them off this badly?
3. Oisin calls Lau.
Oisin: I helped to kill two of them.
4. He holds the phone up to his ear.
Lau? Are you seeing this crazy shit too?
1. Lau stands in front of the hospital, both of his arms still in casts.
Lau: Yeah, and my phone wont stop ringing. It's those damn witches! This is some sort of crazy revenge.
2. Oisin looks surprised, one eyebrow raised.
Oisin: Wait. You know about the witche
Moore Issue 21Page 1
1. Chagon, shoulders raised and eyes glowing, walks back through the snowy park.
2. His teeth are sharp and dripping saliva.
1. Oisin taps the table top with his fingers.
Sonya: Why are you acting so nervous, huh?
2. He stares at her in the restaurant.
Oisin: You do know I have a girlfriend, right?
3. Sonya rolls her eyes.
Sonya: What? Do you think this is a date or something?
4. She takes his hand in hers.
Sonya: We're just out as friends, right?
5. Oisin takes his hand away from hers, looking around the restaurant.
Oisin: It's a bit too fancy in here for a friend date, isn't it?
1. She laughs.
Sonya: Oisin, you're too paranoid. It's not like anything's going to happen!
2. She traces the lip of her wine glass with her fingertip.
Sonya: And if it does
3. Her lips are full and there's a slight smile to them.
Sonya: No one would have to know.
4. Oisin looks extremely uncomfortable, his arms straight down between his legs.
1. Eugene watches tv.
2. He yawns. Moi
Mahjicke Chapter 14Manja was a good mechanic. Sure there were still a few issues, Girgori's movements were a bit too sharp and its eyes couldn't track, one eyelid opening and closing constantly, but other than that it was impossible to see any damage had ever been done.
James had wanted her to change its programming slightly, make it less devoted and loving to those around it, but she shook her head against it. Michael was on her side, what was the point of fixing Grigori if you were going to change who it was?
When it had finally awoken, it was clear that it had no idea what was going on. It had been two weeks since it had broken down and it had no idea where it was for a moment, or how it got there. Michael and Manja filled it in as much as possible, Michael finding it hard to keep focusing while Girgori's eyes kept shifting around, but it still seemed a bit confused.
James had left as soon as it's eyes had opened, as if he didn't want it to see him. He went back into the kitchen, back to the target on
Moore Issue 20Page 1
1. Chogan smiles, his teeth sharp and menacing.
Chogan: It wants human flesh.
2. Eugene leans back, completely relaxed.
Eugene: Well, that changes some things about our relationship.
3. Chogan clutches his arm as if it's in pain.
4. He leans forward, clutching himself and gasping.
5. He looks up, almost normal but completely drenched in sweat.
Chogan: Please! You have to help me!
1. Oisin pulls the papers out of his pocket.
Oisin: We'll do what we can. But tell me
2. He hands Chogan the papers.
Oisin: Did you send these?
3. Chogan looks them over.
4. Eugene looks over Chogan's shoulder.
Eugene: How did you get these?
5. Oisin takes the letters back.
Oisin: One came to my office, another was on the front door.
1. Chogan shivers.
Chogan: What does that have to do with my problem?
2. Oisin sits in the chair across from him.
Oisin: Nothing, I was just trying to figure out how you found us.
3. Chogan runs his trembling hand over his sweaty brow.
Marxis (Alexander Crown)
Age: 368 (looks 23)
Birth date: April 9, 1645
Birthplace: The underground City of Kinik
Home: Fairbanks, Alaska
Interior: cement, poorly lit, morgue in the basement. Owned by Mr. Timothy Crates, there are two floors above the basement. The top floor is where Crates has his office, master bedroom, spare room, and private bathroom. The middle floor has the kitchen, living room, dining room, and bathroom.
Exterior: Boring wood paneled building in a beige tone. Basement is underground. Big hole in the backyard that is covered with a hatch so it can be opened when necessary.
Favourite room: Outside.
View out the window: There are no windows in the basement or outside.
Hair: blonde, long, emo, drapes over his right eye.
Dress: off center waistcoat, green jacket, turtleneck, tie belt, sunglasses, scarf, thick gloves, heavy down jacket in winter
Shoes: combat boots
Human: tall, thin, broad shoulders
Moore Issue 19Page 1
1. Miranda sits beside Oisin on the bed, her hand on his shoulder.
Miranda: You okay?
2. Oisin rubs his head.
Oisin: Yeah, I think so.
3. Miranda kisses his forehead.
Miranda: I'm glad.
4. Oisin looks around.
Oisin: Where's Eugene?
Miranda: I thought you would know.
1. Oisin's forehead crinkles as he rubs it.
Oisin: He was wounded, in my mind.
2. His eyes squeeze shut in agony.
Oisin: Urrg, he's still in there. He's trying to get out.
3. Eugene's blue transparent hand comes out through Oisin's forehead.
4. Eugene's arm comes out.
1. Eugene passes out, completely transparent, only half way out of Oisin's head.
2. Miranda reaches through Eugene.
Miranda: Oh my God, what happened?
3. Oisin leans back in the bed, Eugene down over his front.
Oisin: My dad.
4. Miranda sits back down beside him.
Miranda: Okay, I think I have a right to ask you about your dad. There are a lot of things you keep from me, I know that.
1. Eugene wakes back up,
2. He pushes himself the